The City of Vestavia Hills Municipal Election will be held on Tuesday, August 25, 2020. Click to view the official Notice of Election. Qualification for office ended on July 21, 2020.
Council Place Number 3 has two individuals that have qualified: David J. Harwell and Paul Head. This is the only race that will appear on the August 25, 2020 ballot for voters to select. Click HERE to view the sample ballot. The following candidates were unopposed and were issued a Certificate of Election at the July 27, 2020 City Council meeting:
- Mayor – Ashley C. Curry
- Council Place Number 1 – Rusty Weaver
- Council Place Number 2 – Kimberly B. Cook
- Council Place Number 4 – George Pierce
Need to register to vote or update your registration information? Visit https://www.sos.alabama.gov/alabama-votes/voter/register-to-vote to download or submit a State of Alabama Mail-In Voter Registration Form. Got questions? Find your County Board of Registrars contact info at https://www.sos.alabama.gov/alabama-votes/board-of-registrars-all-counties.
Vestavia Hills Municipal Voting Locations
- Vestavia Hills United Methodist Church: 2061 Kentucky Avenue | Vestavia Hills, AL
- The Church at Liberty Park: 12001 Liberty Parkway | Vestavia Hills, AL
- Vestavia Hills Elementary – Central: 1289 Montgomery Highway | Vestavia Hills, AL (Temporarily relocated from Town Village due to COVID-19 restrictions)
- Horizon Church: 2345 Columbiana Road | Vestavia Hills, AL
- Mountaintop Community Church: 225 Centerview Drive | Vestavia Hills, AL
- Cahaba Heights Baptist Church: 3800 Crosshaven Drive | Vestavia Hills, AL (**Includes Shelby County Voters at this location**)
- Absentee Balloting: Vestavia Hills City Hall | 1032 Montgomery Highway