In Vestavia Hills, we offer a wide range of athletic programs. Each league handles its own registration and operations, so those interested in participating in a sport should contact the league directly. Links are provided below for each of the leagues. The City is happy to help if you experience any difficulties accessing the information or contacting the leagues. For assistance, call 205.978.0166 or email Parks and Recreation Superintendent Jason Burnett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For field conditions, call 205.978.0220.
- Youth Baseball: www.vhyb.com
- Youth Softball: www.vhgsa.com
- Boys Basketball: www.vhybasketball.org
- Girls Basketball: www.vhygbasketball.com
- Youth Wrestling: www.vestaviawrestling.com
- Youth Soccer: www.vestaviasoccer.com
- Youth Lacrosse: www.vestavialax.com
- Youth Football: www.vestaviafootball.net
- Youth Cheerleading: www.littlerebelcheerleading.com
- Youth Flag Football: www.vhff.net
- Youth Tennis: email@example.com
- Youth Swim: www.eteamz.com/vestaviaswim/