Our mission is to provide each student with the necessary information and techniques to be a SAFE RESPONSIBLE DRIVER. To assist each student in adopting an attitude that accepts the serious nature of driving without being frightened by it. Accomplishing this through organized curriculum and professional instruction.
The Teen Safety Driver Training is divided into 4 different courses.
- Accident Avoidance/Lane Changing Course; students will:
- learn better control over the vehicle when making abrupt movements
- experience their vehicle’s ABS braking system
- Precision Backing Course; students will:
- learn how to properly navigate tight turns – learning the “pivot point” of their vehicle
- practice backing between lanes
- Forward/Backward Serpentine; students will:
- Exercise proper steering techniques as they maneuver in a serpentine manner
- Figure 8; students will:
- practice entering and navigating curves