The Miracle League removes the barriers that keep children with mental and physical disabilities off the baseball field and lets them experience the joy of America’s favorite pastime – every player hits, every player gets on base, every player scores and every player wins! Since the main barriers for these players arise from the natural grass fields used in conventional leagues, all Miracle League of Vestavia Hills, AL teams play and practice on a custom-designed, rubberized turf field that accommodates wheelchairs and other assertive devices while helping to prevent injuries. The all-new Miracle League Field in Vestavia Hills is located at Wald Park on Highway 31 South.
Registration for the 2021 fall season is open now through September 6, 2021. To register your player for the 2021 Fall Season:
- Visit https://vhrecreation.activityreg.com/clientpage_t2.wcs
- In the upper navigation, click Register > Programs or Activities.
- When prompted, create a login/password for your Parks & Recreation account.* You may be prompted to create an account prior to clicking Programs or Activities, depending on your device.
- Following login, click Programs or Activities.
- Under Select Activity, click Sports > 2021 Miracle League Baseball. Then click the icon below Sign Up.
- Enter requested information for player.
- Read the Terms & Conditions.
- To continue purchase, click Yes to agree to Terms & Conditions then click Add to Cart.
- Proceed to Cart to enter payment information and complete your purchase.
*If you have previously register for a sport or purchased an Aquatic Complex membership, use your existing login credentials.
If you need assistance or have questions regarding registration, contact William Laatsch at email@example.com.