Pickleball combines the elements of tennis, badminton and table tennis. It was created for all ages and skill levels, and is played using paddles to volley a plastic ball with holes (similar to a wiffleball), on a badminton size court with a modified tennis net.
– All levels and ages of players are welcome.
– No experience necessary; clinicians/instructors will be on-site to teach you the game.
– Players will be matched based on skill level.
– Equipment is available for check out at the Rec Center.
When and where?
– Vestavia Hills Elementary-Central Gym, 1289 Montgomery Highway, 35216
Park in front of the school and enter through the middle set of doors, next to the ramp.
– Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6:30-9pm; Wednesdays & Fridays, 10am-12:30pm; and Saturdays, 9am-noon
– Vestavia Hills residents: FREE!
– Non-residents: $10
Need More Information? Call 205.978.0166 or email Jeff Corley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
None scheduled at this time.