Welcome to the new Vestavia Hills Arts Council!
Purposes of the Arts Council
- to promote communication, cooperation and mutual support among artists and arts organizations in Vestavia Hills;
- to advocate for the arts and their support in the community;
- to serve as a liaison between the arts and business, government and educational institutions;
- to provide educational services for and about the arts. To serve these purposes, the Arts Council involves members, volunteers and supporters throughout Vestavia Hills.
- assist in the drafting of goals and strategies to ensure the community needs are being met as it relates to the arts.
Existing & Proposed Events
- Battle of the Bands
- Tree Lighting Festival
- City Hall Art Gallery – Click HERE for more information
Connect with the Arts Council
- Click HERE to join our mailing list!
- Follow us on social media:
- Visit this page to view the Arts Council Calendar of Events or subscribe to our calendar click HERE to subscribe to the calendar.
- Questions? Contact Faith Lenhart, Executive Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
Calendar of Events:
The civic engagement of our many volunteer members of City boards and committees are essential to our high quality of life in Vestavia Hills. We are grateful for the great contribution of service these volunteers make to our community. For more information about boards and committees, call 205.978.0100 or email email@example.com.
Not established by City Ordinance
Chair is Mayor appointed
Executive Committee meet bi-monthly; Members meet quarterly (or as needed); Volunteers
Vestavia Hills City Hall Executive Conference Room, 1032 Montgomery Highway, Vestavia Hills, AL 35216
Arts Council Bylaws
Faith Lenhart | firstname.lastname@example.org | Exp. 12/31/2025
Kelly Love, Vice Chair | email@example.com | Exp. 12/31/2025
Sherri Arias, Treasure | firstname.lastname@example.org | Exp. 12/31/2025
Secretary – open
Eden Anderson, Executive Member at Large | email@example.com | Exp. 12/31/2025
Ashley C. Curry, Mayor | firstname.lastname@example.org | Exp. 12/31/2025
Bob Barker | email@example.com | Exp. 12/31/2025
Walt Costilow | firstname.lastname@example.org | Exp. 12/31/2025
Jessica Wood Garrison | email@example.com | Exp. 12/31/2025
Cindy Gee | firstname.lastname@example.org | Exp. 12/31/2025
Madison Grooms | email@example.com | Exp. 12/31/2025
Judith Hand | firstname.lastname@example.org | Exp. 12/31/2025
Dr. Quint Harris | email@example.com | Exp. 12/31/2025
Michelle Hawkins | firstname.lastname@example.org | Exp. 12/31/2025
Nichole Lariscy | email@example.com | Exp. 12/31/2025
Cinnamon McCulley | firstname.lastname@example.org | Exp. 12/31/2025
Lissa Peterson | email@example.com | Exp. 12/31/2025
Tracy Thornton | firstname.lastname@example.org | Exp. 12/31/2025
Library in the Forest (representative TBD)