Welcome to the City of Vestavia Hills, one of Alabama’s most vibrant and fastest growing business communities. Vestavia Hills is recognized in the Birmingham metropolitan region for its excellent schools, high median household income, and superb quality of life.
Incorporated in 1950, the City has grown from a small, isolated settlement to a developing suburb, significantly increasing its area and population through strategic annexations within the past few decades. The City is abundant with natural beauty, scenic views, recreational parks, and lovely green spaces, making it one of Alabama’s most desirable cities to live.
Furthermore, from a business perspective, the City of Vestavia offers an infrastructure system in place, one of the best transportation systems in the Southeast, an excellent educated workforce, and a pro-business local government.
For more information on all of the benefits the City of Vestavia Hills can offer to your business, please contact City Manager Jeff Downes.
Economic Growth Dashboard
- Economic Growth Dashboard September 2019
- Economic Growth Dashboard August 2019
- Economic Growth Dashboard July 2019
- Economic Growth Dashboard June 2019
- Economic Growth Dashboard May 2019
- Economic Growth Dashboard April 2019
- Economic Growth Dashboard March 2019
- Economic Growth Dashboard February 2019
- Economic Growth Dashboard January 2019
Buildings & Sites
An important element of a successful economic development program is having a current roster of available sites and buildings within the community. The City is happy to assist business owners seeking sites or wishing to sell or redevelop. For more information, please contact: