The mission of the Vestavia Hills Parks and Recreation department is to enhance the quality of life of the citizens of Vestavia Hills. Whether it’s a pocket park for small children, a community space for seniors or a world-class athletic facility for competitive sports, we are committed to meeting the recreational needs of the community. The Vestavia Hills Parks and Recreation department is governed by the Vestavia Hills Parks and Recreation Board and is well supported by the Vestavia Hills Parks and Recreation Foundation.
THE AQUATIC COMPLEX IS CLOSED SUNDAY, JUNE 20, 2021 DUE TO PREDICTED INCLEMENT WEATHER.
Pool passes for the 2021 swim season (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day) are available NOW! Aquatic Complex membership is open to all Vestavia Hills residents; there is not a limit on the number of available passes. Click here for information regarding parties, swim lessons and summer programming at the Aquatic Complex.
How to Purchase:
- Visit http://bit.ly/VH-poolpass
- In the upper navigation, click Register > Purchase or Renew a Membership
- When prompted, create a login/password for your Parks & Recreation account – You may be prompted to create an account prior to clicking Purchase/Renew, depending on your device
- Following login, click Purchase Membership
- Enter requested information for all family members, then click the green rectangle for Select This Membership
- Read the Terms & Conditions
- To continue purchase, click Yes to accept waiver then click Add to Cart
- Proceed to Cart to enter payment information to complete your purchase
Click here for Aquatic Complex FAQs. Have a question that wasn’t answered on the FAQ page? Please complete the form below and you will be contacted by a Parks & Recreation staff member. Thanks so much and Happy Swimming!
Parks & Rec Help