Handicap Placards

Vestavia Hills residents may obtain handicap placards as well as renew car tags at the Vestavia Hills Finance Department. If a relative or friend plans to pick up the placard or tag for someone else, a power of attorney form is required.

For more information regarding vehicle registration, CLICK HERE.