If you are the victim of a crime, you may obtain a copy of your report from our Records Office. A subpoena is required to obtain a copy of an Incident Report in which you are not listed as a victim.

Traffic Crash Reports are public record and are available for $15 each from the State website at You may also obtain the same report for $5 from the VHPD Records Office.