Video Posting of Public Meetings
Beginning April 25, 2016, the City of Vestavia Hills will begin posting video recordings of City Council meetings to the City website, www.vhal.org. We are pleased to improve our government transparency and your access to our public meetings by posting links to video and audio of these meetings. Details of the manner of posting are listed below. We strive to update this information as the process evolves.
- Format: Vimeo (A personal Vimeo account is not necessary for user to view the video.)
- Content: Unedited video from commencement of the meeting until adjournment
- Timing: Video will be posted as soon as practical following the meeting date
- Archival: The agenda page is archived at the end of each calendar year. Older videos will be periodically removed from the archive to make space for new videos as needed. For access to archived videos no longer available online, contact the City Clerk at 205.978.0131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For assistance accessing a video or to inquire about the video status, contact the City Clerk at 205.978.0131 or email@example.com.
Archived Agendas, Agenda Packets & Financial Reports
*For a courtesy emailed link to the agendas of regular meetings of the City Council, contact City Clerk Rebecca Leavings, firstname.lastname@example.org.