- Fingerprinting services are available at the Vestavia Hills Police Department on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11am to 3pm.*
- No appointment necessary.
- A valid, government-issued photo ID is required. An expired ID will not be accepted.
- Fingerprints for immigration services must be taken by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Office. Click HERE for more information.
- Cost: $5 per fingerprint card
- For more information, call 205.978.0124.
*Excluding national, state and/or local holidays.