Welcome to Vestavia Hills’ Electronic Bulletin Board. This is an easy index to view public postings, adopted ordinances, consideration of upcoming ordinances, etc., in their entirety. Please choose from the category below which area you would like to view:
> Ordinances Recently Adopted by the City Council
> Ordinances/Notices of Ordinances to be Considered for Adoption by the City Council (Posted Notices)
> Public Notices of Special Called Meetings, Work Sessions, Rescheduled Meetings, etc.
> Other Public Notices Including Bids, Board Vacancy Applications, etc.
Below is a posting of recent ordinances adopted by the City Council.
- Ordinance 3134 – An Ordinance Authorizing the Mayor and City Manager to execute and deliver a lease agreement with Longford LLC to lease a facility for the City’s Public Works Department
- Ordinance 3133 – An Ordinance Authorizing the Mayor and City Manager to enter into an agreement with the Alabama Department of Transportation for funding for a Pedestrian Bridge and sidewalks along US 31
- Ordinance 3132 – An Ordinance Accepting a bid for Cahaba Heights connector sidewalk addition and authorizing the Execution and Delivery of the construction contract documents by and between the City of Vestavia Hills, Alabama as “owner” and Avery Landscaping as “Contractor”
- Ordinance 3131 – An Ordinance authorizing the Mayor and City Manager to execute and deliver a First Amendment to the Cahaba Solid Waste Authority Sanitation Contract to allow for a fuel surcharge
- Ordinance 3130 – An Ordinance approving the terms, provisions, conditions and substance of six (6) different template contracts to be executed and delivered by citizens who rent facilities in the new Civic Center and Vendors and to authorize the City Manager and Mayor and Director of Parks and Leisure Services to sign the said template contracts for and on behalf of the City
- Ordinance 3129 – An Ordinance Authorizing the Settlement of the Worker’ Compensation Division Claim of Christopher Mareno, Employee v. City of Vestavia Hills, Alabama, Employer, Pending at the Alabama Department of Labor
- Ordinance 3128 – Accepting a Bid for Landscape Maintenance for the City of Vestavia Hills
- Ordinance 3127 – Accepting a Bid for Mowing of the Rights-of-way within the City of Vestavia Hills
- Ordinance 3126 – An Ordinance Authorizing the Mayor and City Manager to execute and deliver a Regional Training Center Agreement with the Alabama Fire College and Personnel Standards Commission, the Cities of Homewood, Hoover, Mountain Brook and Rocky Ridge Fire District to provide Classroom Space and Associated Facilities for Training Uses
- Ordinance 3125 – Second Amendment to the Liberty Park PUD
- Ordinance Number 3124 – Rezoning – 901 Montgomery Highway; Rezone from Jefferson County Unknown to Vestavia Hills O-1; David and Rozanne Emory, Owners
- Notice of Public Hearing for Rezoning of 3419 Ronlea Circle from Vestavia Hills Agriculture to Vestavia Hills R-2; Gladys Bailey, Owner
> Back to the Top
Public Notices of Special Called Meetings, Work Sessions, Rescheduled Meetings, etc.:
Public Notices of Board Vacancies, Invitation for bid, etc.:
- Applications are being accepted NOW for vacancies on the Design Review Board. For a detailed explanation on how to apply, please visit https://vhal.org/community/get-involved .